Business Moving Tips
Having a detailed plan in place will ensure your move goes smoothly. To provide an efficient move for our business customers, we suggest these TWO MEN AND A TRUCK Boise business moving tips.
- Clearly label all items and boxes with the destination location to expedite your business move.
- Provide each employee with our two moving guides. They label the equipment and furniture to be moved and complete the "Workstation/ Furniture Placement Instructions." These are then positioned on the doorways in the hallways of the new building for correct furniture and equipment placement.
- Prepare all computers and electronics for moving. If equipment is leased, contact leasing company to see if they prefer to move the equipment.
- Provides us with a copy of the new building floor plans prior to your business move. This ensures proper access to loading and unloading areas is identified.
- Be sure movers have access to loading and unloading areas.
- Parking meters must be capped, and the main flow of traffic should be clear throughout the move. This includes parking lots, sidewalks, elevators, and hallways.
Business Moving Terms
Full-replacement value coverage - the amount of money to purchase a new replacement for a damaged item regardless of the age of the item.
Loss and damage protection - all licensed movers in Boise offer minimum carrier liability. Some companies offer additional options including valuation and insurance.
Inventory - a detailed, descriptive list of your business goods showing the quantity and condition of each item.
Standard coverage - movers are required by law to provide a minimum amount of free coverage.
Tariff - the carrier rates provisions for every aspect of moving a shipment from one location to another.
Valuation - the degree of "value" in a shipment; the valuation charge compensates the mover for assuming a greater degree of liability than is provided for in its base transportation charges.
TWO MEN AND A TRUCK Boise offers a wide selection of competitively priced moving boxes and packing supplies. We deliver free of charge and will refund what you don't use.
Trained, professional packers are able to help you with as much or as little of the packing and unpacking as you need.
Get helpful packing and moving tips from the experts to make your move as easy as possible.
Our Service Area
- Mountian Home
- Garden City